Saturday, May 31, 2008

GOT MILK glass?

This morning Z called me to say that our now deceased neighbor's possessions were being sold in their garage. I finished my coffee and sauntered down the street to check it out. I was in no hurry since I knew that it really began yesterday and was surely picked over. I do love an old lady yard sale though. There were few items of interest: lots of canning jars, an old sewing box, one of the most frightening house coats I've ever seen, hundreds of glasses, and what seemed to be a clothing brush with a zipper pocket on the back ( I did not open it). There was however one thing that caught my eye. It was a large box of milk glass (something I have been really liking of late). So for $5 I have gained several sweet new pieces. Now I just have to find a spot for them. HMMMMMMM

No comments: