Thursday, May 1, 2008

Museum Show

This Sunday at the Warrick county museum in Boonville will be the reception for my first solo museum show. I honestly did not think I would ever say these words. I mean I always though I would be an artist and a mom when I grew up, I just didn't think anybody would be interested in what I did as an artist. I can hear Terry's voice on this topic right now.
Four years ago when Andy pulled that antique photo out of a bin in a West Virgina antique store I could not have imagined it would lead me here. What a total blast it has been.

I will also be involved in a group textile artist show at the Art council's new gallery in Evansville at the end of the summer with some amazing and talented artists. I have several other irons in the fire and can't wait to see what comes of it.

1 comment:

Summerset said...

How awesome! Congratulations!