Saturday, August 2, 2008

birthdays

There are many birthdays approaching in Aug. Margo, Damian, Griffin, and on the last day Kristie and my bro Fred. Now Fred said he wanted pants made from the fantastic peacock fabric I found, but neither time travel to the 70s nor living in Germany would make that acceptable. So I've chosen to embrace the their current language and make them a markt bag. I lined the inside with heat and bond so damp veggies are no sweat. They should be able to carry anything they need home in this roomy new bag. Now I just need to get it mailed. Let me know if ya'll need anything else from this side of the ocean and I'll put it in your box.

2 comments:

Fred said...

BOSSY!

wow, thanks.

a couple books coming your way via amazon... nothing too heavy.

lisa said...

I'll keep an eye out for them