Wednesday, May 20, 2009



Andy has now graduated High school with the cherry on top of her oppressed experience being that she was not allowed to walk with her class due to her hair color. This is actually a shot of the wig she wore to cover the offensive hair that was then deemed an unnatural color also. She has already moved on to college where pink hair is admired.
GO ANDY!


Now that Zach is out of class for a few weeks I have time off during the week. I have chosen to use my time to try out some things I have found interesting lately. Double Drunkards path and the addition of ric rac in the binding. The pieces are not very even because I was making up the pattern and chose to use my "test" blocks in the final piece. The resulting blocks all have the same size band. I'm thinking of doing this on a larger scale.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tom and i think she looked lovely. they should have let her walk. stinkers. Lisa at the SewTech